South Boston Property Management
Let us manage your South Boston rental property
We offer a full range of property management services tailored to you as an investor, homeowner, or landlord. We have an extensive portfolio of single family homes, townhouses and condos in the South Boston area.
Full Service South Boston Property Management:
- Direct Deposit for Owners
- Maintain Escrow Account
- Rent Collections
- Financial Reporting
- Online Tenant Payments
- Unlawful Detainers
- Warrant In Debt
- Meet with Local Sheriff Department
- Legal Services Provided By Local Attorneys. Attorney May Vary Depending on the Area.
- The Landlord is responsible for all maintenance issues; roof, electrical, plumbing, heating, A/C, appliances, etc...
- We will coordinate all maintenance issue between tenants and landlord.
- We have licensed contractors on call, or you can use yours.
- All landlords will need to change their homeowners policy to a rental dwelling fire policy.
- All landlords should have $500,000 worth of liability insurance.
- All landlords should name Signature Property Management as a co-insurer.
- All tenants will also be required to have a current rental insurance policy.
- Click here to receive a quote
a la carte Services:
- Advertise the Property on popular websites
- Signage, Lockboxes
- Show the property
- Credit Check
- Background Check
- Prepare the Lease and all necessary paperwork
- Walk Thru with Tenants
- Tenant Handbook
We serve our South Boston investment property owner clients with a wide range of innovative property management services.
- Market competitive rental rate setting assistance
- Modern marketing tactics to locate qualified clients quickly
- Applicant screenings
- Property showings
- Lease agreements and lease follow through
- Fees and deposit collection
- Professional rent collection
- Property inspections
- Property maintenance
- Move out, clean out and eviction services
- Complete financial reports for owners
We focus only on property management and work to make our services more efficient and effective every day. We understand that your success leads to our success. Let’s partner together in helping you reach your goals. Contact PMI Signature Properties today!
South Boston Area Information
On December 8, 1796, the General Assembly authorized eight commissioners to establish at Boyd's Ferry on the south side of the Dan River the town of South Boston, named for Boston, Massachusetts. Because this site proved vulnerable to flooding it was eventually abandoned in favor of a new settlement on the north side. By the 1850s the Richmond and Danville Railroad passed through South Boston, which eventually developed into an important market for brightleaf tobacco. In 1884 it was incorporated as a town; in 1960 it became an independent city; and in 1995 it again became a town and rejoined Halifax County. Source From Wikipedia
Areas We Serve
- South Boston
- Cluster Spring
- Halifax County
- Laurel Grove
- Wolf Trap
- Crystal Hill
- Charlotte County
- Pittsylvania County